Industrial monuments

The Bernhard Spinning Mill / "Bernhardsche Spinnerei"

The Bernhard Spinning Mill

Located at Klaffenbacher Street 47 - 49 the Bernhard Spinning Mill was the first cotton spinning factory in Saxony. It was founded by Johann Traugott Lohse in 1812.

From the former factory complex only the classicistic office building, the factory building, the master’s house and the factory school are preserved.

 

quick links:


calendar of events

Mo
Di
Mi
Do
Fr
Sa
So
4 Wochen anzeigenKalender - Wochenansicht und Monatsansicht umschalten